hi, anon! at the moment it is physically impossible for me to do any more than the three strips a week that i already do. this is because, like most adults, i have to pay rent and buy groceries and wear clothes and take care of an animal and because of that, most of my time is consumed working to make money to pay for those things.
however! i hear your plight and i understand how hard it can be to wait for updates, so! here are the ways you can support me so that i can devote more time and energy to creating monster pop!
1. patreon: by supporting me on patreon, you donate a certain amount per month (could be $1, $5, whatever you want) to show your support to me. this is the most direct way to support the comic. there are even goals where if a certain monthly amount is met, i can update more!
2. storenvy: this is where you can buy products that i have already made and have them for your very own! pretty straight forward.
3. inkster: monster pop! t shirts. this is less directly beneficial to me since inkster takes a cut for printing and materials, but it’s a great way for you to wear your love on your sleeve… er… torso..?
4. bandcamp: here you can buy my music! there are even songs from monster pop! in the various albums. i’m also planning to release a fourth album some time within the next six months or so.
5. commissions: basically, you pay me to draw things!
6. donate: you can donate money directly to me, and whether it is $1, $3, or $50, it is always appreciated!
now, to make things clear, i am not begging or demanding money. i am not threatening anything. if no one pays me, i’ll still keep making monster pop! for as long as i am able to make it and still be able to support myself. however, your contributions help to ensure that i keep this comic running for as long as i can and so that, you know, i don’t get evicted or starve.